Eight (8) week clinics are offered for children of all ages and abilities
Skill levels offered are:
- Pee Wee (ages 4-5)
- Pee Wee (ages 6-9)
- Intermediate (ages 10-and Up)
- Advanced Jr. Varsity and High School level players.
- Over 140 Juniors were involved with the 2011 spring program.
Tennis is a lifetime sport and if learned properly provides health recreation and social enjoyment. Over the past several years our junior program has really advanced. We have many juniors that have developed a true passion for tennis. The staff has designed what we think is a successful blueprint for the Junior Development.
If kids have fun at tennis class they will want to come back.
- If kids come back long enough they will develop better skills.
- If kids develop better skills they will become good tennis players.
The staff at Turtle Point will work hard to see that your child develops good skills and proper stroke mechanics. We hope you will join us for the Spring of 2012 Junior Program.